If you’re anything like me, you have your iPhone ready to take pictures all the time. And you might have noticed that the quality of smartphone pictures is amazing…right now they’re on par with most digital cameras. Now, you can do something more with your mobile photos than just share them online.
Walgreens has launched a new service called QuickPrints! It’s seamlessly integrated with the Walgreens mobile app, compatible with iPhone and Android, and it makes getting photos off of your phone and into your hands quick and convenient!
Basically, QuickPrints lets you print 4×6, 5×7 or 8×10 photos right from your phone and pick them up in about an hour – without having to log into your Walgreens account. Check out the tutorial below:
- Open the Walgreens app and click “photo”
- Select QuickPrints
- Choose an album, then click which photo you would like to print
- Select additional photos if necessary
- Select a size and quantity for your prints
- Select a store for pickup
- Enter your name, number and email address
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds. No flash drives, DVD’s, waiting in line…your prints are right there as soon as you need them.
Get the Walgreens mobile app and start printing right from your iPhone or Android!
-Marina, designer at Walgreens