The most wonderful time of the year is here — and that means you’ll be sending Holiday Cards to all of the special people you hold dear. Finding the right words can be tough sometimes, but we’re here to make it easy. From warm and fuzzy to sweet and sincere, read on to find suitable sentiments for nearly any recipient on your nice list. Go ahead, copy them word for word. (We won’t tell!)
· May your days be merry and bright.
· Happy holidays to you and yours.
· No matter how you celebrate, may your holiday season be filled with happiness!
· May the spirit of the season stay with you the whole year through.
· Rejoice and be glad this Christmas season!
· May your blessings be plentiful during the Christmas season and always.
· Wishing you peace and light as you celebrate Hanukkah.
· May this season of miracles bring you peace and light.
· Shine bright this Hanukkah.
· As you light the kinara this Kwanzaa, may your home be filled with peace and love.
· May you feel joy as you celebrate family, community and culture this Kwanzaa.
· Sending you love at Kwanzaa.
· Here’s to fresh starts and happy hearts as you welcome the new year.
· Wishing you a 2015 filled with love and laughter.
· Cheers to the new year!
All you need now is a pen (or two … or three) and a sweet treat to enjoy while you write! Do you have any wording suggestions to share? Leave us a comment!
Share Life’s Happy,